SimilarWeb is a gateway to competitive intelligence and website insights like traffic sources, audience metrics, geo profiles, and keyword performance. To leverage it is to employ one of the largest sources of digital information on the planet. It’s a tool that imparts significant value to companies with an online presence.
What Is Similarweb?
Similarweb is a competitor analysis solution for scaling your business online. It provides web analysis tools for optimizing marketing channels and growing your revenue. The platform best suits SEO specialists, agencies, enterprises, and digital marketers.
What are the benefits of using Similarweb?
The main benefits of SimilarWeb app are its scalability, its extensive analytics, its robust feature set, and its flexible pricing. Here are more details:
- Scalable: Companies from various industries and sizes (PayPal, Outbrain, Taboola, eBay, Eventbrite and Flipkart.com to name a few) can utilize Similar Web to boost their website’s reach and gain more audience. Aside from that, they can also take advantage of the system’s features for their acquisition and merger activities as well as marketing expansion ventures.
- Provides extensive analytics functions: SimilarWeb provides its users with insights with regards to their competitor’s website traffic and mobile apps performance. The platform allows you to check traffic data of any indexed website from a web-based control panel. You can investigate the website’s pageviews, monthly visits, visit duration and bounce rate. It can also display information about the site’s geographic traffic details and audience interests. This tool also has the reporting functionality that is usually expected from a premium BI product but it is a lot more customizable which means that users can tailor the reports to their respected industry requirements.
- Robust features: Large and multinational enterprises will not find Similar Web lacking in features as the system features multi-user access, top quality professional support, extensive API integration, and custom reporting. It also allows unlimited websites.
- Flexible pricing: One of the admirable features of Similar Web is its flexible pricing scheme. For starters, they offer a free plan. The tool also uses a quote-based pricing system so that clients pay for the features that they only need or can afford. The vendor also offers a free live demo without strings attached.
Who should use Similarweb?
- Businesses: SimilarWeb is a business intelligence tool that lets you monitor everything from website traffic to user satisfaction.
- Investors: Investors today must choose investments based more on a company’s financial performance. It’s critical to gauge a company’s online presence, and Similar Web is an excellent resource for doing so. It’s a great place to find new investment opportunities, as well as an encyclopedia of website information and a way to keep tabs on the progress of your business.
- Sellers: Over 100,000 sales professionals rely on SimilarWeb’s data insights to win and keep clients and close deals. It improves the chance of winning by 10%, the likelihood of selling by 30%, and the return on investment by 1500%.
- Business people: To better understand the market, competitors, and customers, entrepreneurs can use Similar Web better. In advertising, product promotion, and business development, this is a goldmine of information.
- Marketers: Innovative marketing strategies necessitate a never-ending search for new terrain and competitors. Similar Web is more than just a tool for studying your competitors; it’s also a portal for tracking your website’s traffic, referrals, and ad network performance.
Features of Similarweb
When choosing a tool, consider making the most of its features to fit the needs of your consumers. SimilarWeb main features are:
- Website data
- Engagement metrics
- Mobile app industry analysis
- See traffic share by device
- Competitor display ads and networks
- Side-by-side website traffic comparison
- In-depth competitor keyword analysis
- Competitor website traffic analysis
- Email and social media traffic reports
- Visual charts and graphs for KPIs
- Keyword research tool
- Organic versus PPC keyword
- Mobile app popular keywords
- See traffic share according to channel
- Mobile app market ranking
- Mobile app traffic sources
- Conversion funnel pages
- Landing pages
- Google Analytics keywords
- Industry analysis tool
- Google Play and Apple App store data
SimilarWeb is a competitive intelligence tool that you can use to understand your market opportunities and threats and increase your website traffic. It provides useful information about the performance and web traffic of your customers and competitors. Also, I would recommend you some Similarweb alternative tools: Semrush, Ahrefs, Moz Pro, etc. You can refer to it if SimilarWeb is not your search engine.