Free Download Python for Penetration Testers Udemy Course for free with Google Drive Download Link.
Hacking with Python
What you’ll learn
- How to use Python in Penetration Testing and Cybersecurity.
- You need basic Python coding skills and basic knowledge in cybersecurity and penetration testing to successfully complete it. You are welcome to take the course even if you do not meet the criteria, provided that you can get yourself on track on-the-go.
You’re a programmer and you want to get into cybersecurity. You’re in the right place because this course will teach you how to combine or use Python programming to greatly expand your skills as a cybersecurity professional.
Penetration testers and cybersecurity analysts often get into the situation of having to do repetitive work that takes away precious time from their active focus. Examples of such situations can be scanning targets, doing intensive enumeration, subdomain discovery, reconnaissance, and more.
This course is the second in a two-course series, that together will develop your Python skills and enable you to apply them in cybersecurity and penetration testing.
Who this course is for:
- Developers who wants to break into cybersecurity and penetration testing.
- Cybersecurity professionals with basic Python skills who want to get their work done more efficiently.
- Anyone with basic coding skills who wants to learn Python for penetration testing.
Python for Penetration Testers Download Link:
Decryption Key: #VYc2nLeJUncvt_Apj7mX_Q
Important Notice Regarding Google Drive Link: Due to Copyright issue We can’t able to share Google drive link for some courses Publicly, So we have torrent link, mega and mediafire download link for all courses and we have set the google drive link as a private, You can request the file we’ll allow from our side or If anyone want Google drive link, Please Message us on Facebook with your google mail id and the course link.
If you Found any Error / problem in the download link please contact us via social media or via contact us page.
If the Short URL page prompts you for a password, type the below Password.