Free Download Learn .NET Core from Scratch – from an empty Console Udemy Course for free with Google Drive Download Link.
What you’ll learn
- All the components of .NET Core Framework
- .NET Core MVC
- .NET Core Razor Pages
- .NET Entity Framework
- .NET Identity Framework
- Visual Studio, at least 2017 edition
Before jumping to Projects we need to understand how .NET Core framework is built.
To achieve that we need at least three ingredients:
- Firstly, start from a blank Console App and re-create the whole framework by understanding every component and how it reacts to requests.
- Secondly, we need to understand the interactions between different components of the Framweork like Middleware, Service Container, etc.
- Thirdly, add .Net frameworks like Entity Framework and Indentity and create business logic .
We will start from a Main method inside a Console Application and then add WebHost, so that we run as a web application, receive a Port, and then add all features that compose .Net Core Framework. We will proceed in this manner with all the components, adding them one by one so that we would get a deeper knowledge.
Understanding also the MVC pattern is more than essential and being familiar with NET Core Razor Pages pattern would render us an advantage in building projects.
What is important to note, is that learning step by step the whole framework might help you understand better what is “under the hood” when you write default methods and classes that .NET Core framework provides from you, out of the box. This is also efficient in terms of being able to extend and adapt according to your business need anytime you need.
* Not the last, exercise what you’ve learned by following the projects in the course.
** New projects will be continuously added and old ones will be updated.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner, Intermediate
Learn .NET Core from Scratch – from an empty Console Download Link:
Important Notice Regarding Google Drive Link: Due to Copyright issue We can’t able to share Google drive link for some courses Publicly, So we have torrent link, mega and mediafire download link for all courses and we have set the google drive link as a private, You can request the file we’ll allow from our side or If anyone want Google drive link, Please Message us on Facebook with your google mail id and the course link.
If you Found any Error / problem in the download link please contact us via social media or via contact us page.
If the Short URL page prompts you for a password, type the below Password.