Free Download React Next.js Node API AWS – Build Scaling MERN Stack App Udemy Course for free with Google Drive Download Link.
What you’ll learn in React Next.js Node API AWS – Build Scaling MERN Stack App
- Learn React JS (Frontend) Web Development
- Learn to use Next Js – A React Framework for Production Apps
- Learn Node JS API (Backend) Development
- Learn to Build Highly Scalable App
Requirements for React Next.js Node API AWS – Build Scaling MERN Stack App
- Basic Understanding of React Js
Description for React Next.js Node API AWS – Build Scaling MERN Stack App
Master the art of building a highly scalable real world project using MERN Stack for a new startup that will scale infinitely. I will demonstrate how you could launch a project that will have a solid architecture to grow in future to be used by potentially millions of users.
- We will be using React and NextJS (React Framework) in the client side.
- We will build an API/server using Node Express MongoDB.
- We will use AWS services such as S3 for files storage, SES for sending emails and EC2 for cloud hosting IAM for Identity and access management Route 53 for domain management along with custom rules/policy.
- We will use Mongo Atlas as Managed Database Service in the cloud.
What we will build?
- Build a startup project inspired by a successful real world app (discussed more in the lectures) where multiple users can login and post/manage contents they submit.
- While building similar project, we will add few improvements to make it infinitely scalable and easier to maintain
- Aim for low cost of operation and implement some functionalities to make much easier, fun and engaging for users to use.
Aim of the project
- Target millions of potentials users to use and engage with our app
- Users could be anyone.. who finds a course, video or articles online… likes it and wants to share
- The links they share will also be available in their dashboard for update/delete
- A user could be someone who is a content creator like me… instructors, youtubers, blog and tutorial writers, book authors etc
- Users will signup/signin to our app to post/share/like the links/urls
- Users will do this to get free traffic… to get people’s attention… sharing links for free
Who this course is for:
- A Web Developer looking to Build Professional Full Stack / MERN Stack App for Real World
- A Web Developer looking to Build an App that can Scale Infinitely in Future
- A Web Developer looking to utilize powerful services provided by AWS