Free Download Build streaming applications using Apache Kafka and Scala Udemy Course for free with Google Drive Download Link.
What you’ll learn
- Setup Kafka locally
- Understand multi node Kafka cluster setup
- Develop Scala based applications which can produce messages into Kafka topic
- Develop Scala based applications which can consume messages from Kafka topic
In this comprehensive course, you will be learning
- Setting up of development environment using IntelliJ for Kafka based applications
- Setup Kafka locally along with Zookeeper and validate
- Step by step instructions to setup multi broker Kafka setup
- In depth details about Kafka core concepts
- Use Kafka Producer API with Scala to produce messages to Kafka topic from web application
- 3rd party plugins such as Kafka connect and Flume to get data from web server logs into Kafka topic
- Use Kafka Consumer API with Scala to consume messages from Kafka topic
- 3rd party plugins such as Kafka connect and Spark streaming to consume messages from Kafka topic
Who this course is for:
- Application Developers especially Scala Developers who want to learn Kafka to build streaming pipelines
- Data Engineers who want to build streaming pipelines
Build streaming applications using Apache Kafka and Scala Download Link:
Important Notice Regarding Google Drive Link: Due to Copyright issue We can’t able to share Google drive link for some courses Publicly, So we have torrent link, mega and mediafire download link for all courses and we have set the google drive link as a private, You can request the file we’ll allow from our side or If anyone want Google drive link, Please Message us on Facebook with your google mail id and the course link.
If you Found any Error / problem in the download link please contact us via social media or via contact us page.
If the Short URL page prompts you for a password, type the below Password.