Free Download DevOps Projects | 20 Real Time DevOps Projects Free Download Udemy Course for free with Google Drive Download Link.
What you’ll learn
- Gain expertise in DevOps projects setup, from scratch.
- Learn how to build complete DevOps Lifecycle.
- Understand highly complex CICD pipelines
- Master your automation skills
- Use cutting edge technologies of the IT Industry.
- Learn real time scenarios to gain confidence for the Interview questions.
- Present yourself with confidence in the project meetings.
- Gain confidence in your DevOps skills.
- Develop a problem solving mind set.
- Knowledge in Linux, Networking Fundamentals, AWS, Ansible, Jenkins are must.
Ever wondered about DevOps Projects in Real Time?
Wanted some hands on experience in those projects?
Wished you create Continuous Delivery pipelines and automation frameworks for the IT organizations?
That sounds Impossible without getting into the PROJECTS in Real Time.
But not Anymore!!
Visualpath has created finest of DevOps project tutorials.
You can watch & Practice these DevOps projects all by yourself.
1. Answer Interview questions about Real time scenarios.
2. Present yourselves with confidence in the project meetings.
3. Deliver end to end automation solutions in DevOps Projects.
Who this course is for:
- DevOps Engineers, Sys Admins with automation Knowledge, Developers with Linux & AWS knowledge.
- Anyone who has done any DevOps course and has good grip on Linux, Ansible, Jenkins and AWS
DevOps Projects | 20 Real Time DevOps Projects Download Link:
Important Notice Regarding Google Drive Link: Due to Copyright issue We can’t able to share Google drive link for some courses Publicly, So we have torrent link, mega and mediafire download link for all courses and we have set the google drive link as a private, You can request the file we’ll allow from our side or If anyone want Google drive link, Please Message us on Facebook with your google mail id and the course link.
If you Found any Error / problem in the download link please contact us via social media or via contact us page.
If the Short URL page prompts you for a password, type the below Password.