Ahrefs intends to stay independent and focus on helping people to make useful content and to make it more accessible with an ultimate goal to make a search engine sharing profit with content creators.
What is Ahrefs?
It is an All-in-one SEO toolset, with free Learning materials and a passionate Community & support. Tools to grow your search traffic, research your competitors and monitor your niche. Ahrefs SEO helps you to learn why your competitors are ranking so high and what you need to do to outrank them.
Why should you use Ahrefs?
It is SEO software that contains tools for link building (Backlinks), competitor analysis, marketing, keyword research, rank tracking, and site auditing. Like Google, this tool has an extremely large database with information that is regularly updated every 15-30 minutes. With Ahrefs tool, you can search for any keyword and then get back all the web pages that mention that keyword and useful SEO metrics along with it.
What are the benifits of using Ahrefs?
- SEO Dashboard
Get a high-level view of all your projects and track their SEO performance and progress.
- Site Explorer
Get an in-depth look at the organic search traffic and backlink profile of any website or URL.
- Keywords Explorer
Discover thousands of great keyword ideas, analyze their ranking difficulty and calculate their traffic potential.
- Site Audit
Run an SEO Ahrefs audit to uncover your website’s technical and on-page SEO issues. Find out exactly what’s holding your website back from ranking.
- Rank Tracker
Monitor your rankings over time and chart your performance against your competitors’. Get scheduled reports, straight to your inbox.
- Search engine made for marketers
Discover top-performing content in your niche and find thousands of link prospects.
- Industry’s best data in your reports
Quality data is what we’re known for. They’ve built advanced tech to crawl the web 24/7 to fill their multi-petabyte, multi-region database of keywords, backlinks and pages.
- Dozens of things only Ahrefs can do
Ahr*fs’ proprietary data is what makes the platform unique in the first place. But they take things a step further by bringing you many unique features that give you a real edge over your competitors.
- Clear and caring interface
SEO tools can be overwhelming. That’s why every metric in this tool has a hint explaining what it means and all reports are supplemented with easy to follow “how to use” tutorials.
Who should use Ahrefs?
With this tool all-in-one SEO toolkit used by marketers from the world’s top companies. From aspiring bloggers to global multinational brands, everyone turns to Ahrefs to increase their search traffic. I am confident that anyone can use it. You’ll get started quickly with their articles, videos, and courses.
Features of Ahrefs
- Site explorer – Domains per day: 15 per user
- Backlink profile – What’s special in here?
- New/lost backlinks – Spy on live SEO campaigns of your competitors!
- Organic search – Know what keywords your competitors are targeting
- Best Pages – Why I use this feature a lot?
- Outgoing links – What domains a site link to? (Unique Ahr*fs Feature)
- Paid search – A boon for PPC marketers
- Content explorer – Research proven well-performing content
- Keywords explorer – Export, rows per week: not included
- Alerts – Get useful alerts to your inbox
- Rank tracker – Track your site rankings
- Domain comparison – Lets you know the improvement areas
- Link intersect feature
This tool will help you improve your website, find topics to write about, or monitor your site’s performance. Increase traffic to your website with today’s most popular SEO tool. If you want to buy ahrefs account, you can choose our group buy ahrefs. We are the BestSpyTools who provide the best quality tools for you. Thank you for your trust!